* The largest and darkest colors are usually located near the heart of the project.
* The smallest and lightest color is usually placed at the outer edges of the system.
* The symmetrical measures flowers should be spaced evenly throughout the system.
* The asymmetrical arrangement of materials should be placed in a way that visual weight is distributed evenly throughout the display.
Make sure the agreement is appropriate to its surroundings
When creating a new flower arrangement, it is essential that you think of many things to ensure that it goes with its surroundings.
* Agreement will be a central element and will be off to the side? If agreement can not be used as a central element, it is important that it is full enough to make an adequate center, but not so high that people have to strain to see over or around it.